Here is a simple but effective homemade water distiller that will help us meet our daily water needs.
The distillation process is very simple in Homemade Water Distiller. Converts water into steam.
When the steam condenses back into the water, it leaves no mineral residue. The resulting condensed liquid is distilled water.
As one of the most important aspects of life, missing water can cause serious discomfort. Speaking of drinking water, you have to admit that the idea of drinking tap water has become the last resort for most of us.
So, instead of drinking tap water, we often buy from the market. Now, we cannot rely on this water because it costs a lot of money for our daily needs.
So, one of the best ways left to provide clean water to our homes is to purify tap water using water purifiers or distillers.
You will need to build this homemade water distiller: a metal pot, stainless steel feed-through fittings, plastic hose, glass jug, detergent, stove and of course tap water (total assembly process should not take more than one hour).
How to Make Distilled Water
Before you build a Homemade Water Distiller, make sure all components are clean. Use warm water and detergent to clean them before assembly.
- First, you need to drill a hole in the lid of the metal pot. Here you will insert the feed-through fitting.
- As the water in the metal pot evaporates (boiling at 100 C) it passes through a stainless steel feed-through fitting.
- When the homemade water distiller starts working, you should let the steam escape from the feed-through fitting for about 5 minutes.
- Then attach a clean plastic hose to the feed-through fittings to help you get rid of the remaining contaminants if they still exist.
- Place the free end of that plastic hose in your glass jar and start collecting clean drinking water. The water that comes after extraction is pure. You can store it in plastic bottles.
This is what you need to know if you want to build a Homemade Water Distiller in such a simple house. Give this plan a try. Good luck!