David Parfitt, Man who killed a police dog handler has once again appeared in court.

David Parfitt, The man who killed a police dog handler before being sent to Birmingham has once again appeared in court.

At just 25 years old, a Birmingham Crown Court jury cited David Parfitt over the death of Ged Walker.

Mr Walker, who worked for the police force in the East Midlands, was pulled over along with a stolen taxi.

Parfitt, who was jailed for 12 years in a homicide case in 2003, returned to court for violating a mandate to stay away from a woman.

Judge Mr Justice Tracy told him: “You have ignored the obvious danger to PC Walker. You have put his interests, his life and organs far from your own.”

“The greatest seriousness of this crime is that a police officer has died doing his duty while you are trying to escape justice.”

PC Walker, 42, died on January 7 by pulling a car driven by Aspley’s Parfitt in Bulwell.

The 42-year-old, from Batley Street, The Meadows, appeared on a link to the city’s crown court from HMP Nottingham on April 9 for violating a non-harassment order against a woman, Nottinghamshire Live reported.

The injunction last July banned Parfitt from engaging in a variety of acts, Nottingham Crown Court heard, and said the woman should not communicate or be contacted.

But in April, Parfitt went to her home through an open back door and argued she was intoxicated.

The self-sufficient woman asked him to move away, but he asked for a cigarette and went upstairs.
A third party called the police and began knocking. The police identified themselves but Parfitt commented that “the police will leave.”

Prosecuting Raglan Ashton said “the police forcefully entered the property and arrested the defendant from inside the property.”

“She was at risk of infection and infection due to the condition of Covid and her self-isolation,” Mr Ashton explained.

In 2003, Parfitt was sentenced to 12 years in prison for homicide – but the prosecutor did not provide further details of the crime.

Since then, Parfitt has been sentenced to community order for possession of a knife in April 2019.

On June 28, 2019, he violated a conditional discharge for possession of marijuana. In August of the same year, he was given a community order for assaulting an emergency worker and a Section 4 public order office.

“A month or so later he was sentenced to eight weeks suspended – the first violation of a non-harassment order,” Mr Ashton explained.

Last November, Parfitt was convicted of possessing Class A drugs. That sentence was extended by one month on December 3 last year, which is the second violation of the non-harassment order, which will last until June 1, 2022.

Lauren Butts, mitigating, said: “A single violation will bring him to court today. He wants the court to know that the intent of causing harm and suffering is not certain.

“He went to the address to see if they were okay during the lockdown, when there was a national crisis and fear”.

Miss Bates added that the woman had a knowledge of it and “he didn’t want to go. He didn’t ask him to go.” “It was a poor decision he made”.

Miss Butts told Judge James Sampson that Parfitt was in custody for nine weeks a day and “you know the prisoners are locked up in their cells for 23 hours a day, and have no contact or contact with the outside world.”

Parfitt “has spent most of her life in prison now,” and used her last years as a drug and alcohol counselor to pursue a Level 4 specialty, and for two years abstained from drugs and had NVQs in painting and decorating. .

A letter from his mum said, “He’s the main person who cares about me because my health has deteriorated.”

The judge adjourned the sentence until the 1st of December with a supplementary probation report and he should not commit any further offenses and abuses.

The judge told Parfitt, who pleaded guilty to the violation, “Don’t be tempted to drink and drugs. It only leads to this, I’m afraid.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *